Daily Visitor Parking
Daily visitor parking is provided in Baltimore County Revenue Authority surface parking lots in many of the business districts throughout Baltimore County. Generally, the lots have single space and multi-space parking meters that accept coins and/or credit cards for payment. Hours of enforcement are posted at each of the lots and are intended to be used by passenger vehicles, SUV's, and pick up trucks. Overnight parking and the storage of vehicles is prohibited on the lots.
Paying for a Parking Citation/Ticket
Click Here to pay your parking citation online. Baltimore County Government enforces parking restrictions and time limits throughout the County on our Off-Street lots and On-Street meters. Please call 410-887-8153 for all questions related to Parking Citations and/or fines.
Handicap Parking Handicap parking spaces are provided in all of our garages and Off-Street parking lots. For On Street parking and Off Street parking lots, Handicap parking is free for up to double the maximum time allowed for that space, lot or area. (For instance, in a two (2) hour maximum time limit, Handicap parking is free for up to four (4) hours.) Handicap parking is NOT free in our garages. Standard rates apply.
Malfunctioning Meters Contact us at 410-887-3127 ext. 1000 to report a malfunctioning or non-working meter. When you call, please make sure you have the meter number readily available, along with the location of where you are parked.
- East Drive Lot
- (East Drive & Maple Avenue) The lot utilizes two multi-space parking meters and is a “Pay and Display” parking lot with 49 available parking spaces. All but two parking spaces have a 3 hour time limit and the fee is $1.00 for the first hour and $.50 every additional hour. The other two parking spaces have a 15 minute max. The two pay stations are located at opposite ends of the lot. One is located just off East Drive and the other is located behind the convenience store just off Maple Avenue. Parking in this lot is enforced from 8AM until 9PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Selma Avenue Lot
- The Selma Avenue Lot has 31 individually metered parking spaces. The spaces have a 4 hour time limit and the fee is $0.50 per hour. Parking is enforced 8AM to 9PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Riverside Drive Lot
- The Riverside Drive Lot has 53 metered parking spaces. This lot offers metered spaces with two time limits. A 2 hour time limit is available in 17 spaces, with the remaining 36 spaces having a 4 hour time limit. The fee for all metered spaces in this lot is $0.50 per hour. Parking in this lot is enforced 8AM to 9PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Sherwood Avenue Lot
- The Sherwood Avenue parking lot has 35 parking spaces. Parking is free and available to the patrons of the Pikes Theatre, Mr. Chan’s Restaurant, For the Love of Food, and Silk Road Restaurant. Many of the area businesses provide parking on site for their customers.
- Allegheny Avenue Lot
- The Allegheny Avenue parking lot is located at 21 Allegheny Avenue. The lot is a “Pay by Plate” parking lot with 32 available parking spaces. Two multi-space pay stations on the lot accept coins and credit cards for making payments. All parking spaces in this lot have a 3 hour time limit and the fee is $2.00 per hour. There are two spaces reserved for Handicap parking. Parking is enforced from 8AM to 6PM, Monday through Saturday.
- Berry Lot
- The Berry Parking Lot is located at 35 Allegheny Avenue and has 14 metered parking spaces. The lot is located directly next to the Café Troia Restaurant. The single space meters on this lot accept coins and credit cards for making payments. The time limit for the spaces in this lot is 3 hours and the fee is $2.00 per hour. Parking is enforced from 8AM to 6PM, Monday through Saturday.
- East Towson Lot
- (E. Pennsylvania Ave. & Delaware Ave.) The East Towson Parking Lot is located at 5 East Pennsylvania Avenue. The lot is a “Pay by Plate” parking lot with 70 parking spaces. The multi-space meter pay station on this lot accepts coins and credit cards for making payment. Two On-Street multi-space meters located adjacent to the lot on Pennsylvania and Delaware Avenues can also be used for paying for parking on the lot. All parking spaces in this lot have a 3 hour time limit. The fee is $2.00 per hour. Parking is enforced from 8AM to 6PM, Monday through Saturday. There are two spaces reserved for Handicap parking on the East Towson lot. The parking lot also has two EV (electric vehicle) charging station spaces available for public use, for a separate fee.