Monthly Parker Information
Monthly Park Card Accounts
- While monthly parking privileges are provided at all of our garages, we only have vacancies at the Towson Square, Library, and Tolbert parking facilities. Please contact the Main Office at 410-887-3127 to determine the exact availability at each garage.
- Billing of accounts will take place on or about the 25th of each month for the upcoming month.
- All accounts are due on the first of each month. We do however provide a grace period of up to five days to our customers to make payment on their account. Any unpaid balances on an account beyond that grace period are considered past due.
- Any account considered past due will be subject to deactivation and will not be reactivated until the past due balance is paid in full.
Payment on past due accounts can be made:
- By check, cash, or credit card at the main office of the Baltimore County Revenue Authority located at 115 Towsontown Blvd., Towson, MD 21286. The office is open from 8:00am until 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- At https://payments.baltimorecountyparking.com/
How do I sign up for monthly parking?
- Stop by our main office: Baltimore County Revenue Authority 115 Towsontown Blvd Towson, MD 21286 410-887-3127 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Register online on the Home page of this site.